HGH is known in the world of health and medicinal science as human growth hormones, and these are produced in the lower section of the brain, specifically the pituitary gland.
These hormones are secreted when a person reaches adolescence, which then leads to many physical changes. Considering this fact, one should remember that growth hormones are responsible for cell regeneration, which then leads to the repairing of many old tissues.
It can also boost a person’s metabolic rate, which is one of the reasons why a lot of pro athletes and body builders depend on it when engaged in workouts. However, these are more often referred to the hgh supplements which can stimulate natural HGH production.
The use of such supplements can really be beneficial to people who wish to maintain their youthfulness with age.
An older person, after all, begins to experience a deficiency in its production, which then leads to bone loss, weight gain, quick physical exhaustion and even decreased sex drive. When these supplements are used, the aging process can practically be reversed.
However, not many people tend to look into the possible down sides of using such a supplement. Much like any other anti-aging, muscle building or dietary supplement out in the market, there are pros and cons for people to consider.
Some of the benefits and drawbacks of using growth hormone supplements are provided below.
- It can really prove valuable when it comes to improving the immune system of an older individual. There’s also a huge enhancement in their strength levels, as well as increasing bone density. One who utilizes these supplements will get to undergo a significant boost in their metabolic rate, which means physical activities will be performed as if they were still young.
- Energy levels will definitely see a great increase, along with a person becoming more mentally and physically alert.
- Growth hormone supplements can also help people get enough rest at night, especially since it’s a necessary process that allows the body to recuperate from daily wear and tear. Faster recovery time from injuries as well as the elimination of skin blemishes, including wrinkles, is also guaranteed.
- Growth hormone supplements can be ripe for abuse from users, which would then lead to some excruciating pain felt in their joints and muscles over time. When overused, it can lead to extreme pain experienced in the muscles and joints.
- There may be some side effects that come along with overuse of such supplements, including physical deformities, especially among body builders who just can’t seem to get enough gains on their muscles.
- Abusing these growth supplements can also lead a person to experience increased toxicity in the liver. Apart from that, they may also suffer from heart ailments due to the increased metabolic rate, which involves a lot of blood pumped all over the body
These are just some of the most common benefits and drawbacks that people should be aware of before they decide to use HGH supplements.
It would definitely be smart for potential users to take caution and seek advice from physicians before availing of said products.